In LABORATORIOS ENTEMA we are committed to the privacy of personal data. We strongly believe in transparency and aim to maintain a relationship with our customers, suppliers, and employees based on respect, trust and mutual interest. We are committed to keeping your data secure and working exclusively with trusted partners and collaborators.
LABORATORIOS ENTEMA S.L.U, CIF B60734639 and with registered office at Pasaje Llobregat nave 8 PI. Cortes Sud, 08184 Palau Solita i Plegamans.
If you wish to contact LABORATORIOS ENTEMA for any question related to the privacy of your data you can do so by mail, or through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, the website laboratoriosentema.company is owned by LABORATORIOS ENTEMA. The access to the web is free and does not require previous subscription. If you browse the web you are accepting the Web Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Los datos personales de nuestros clientes y proveedores que tratamos han sido facilitados por el propio interesado.
Las categorías de datos que tratamos son:
• Datos de carácter identificativo (Nombre y mail, IP).
• El estado de consentimiento del Usuario final, que sirve como prueba de consentimiento.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation whether LABORATORIOS ENTEMA is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Specifically, we detail the following rights that correspond to you:
• Right to information: obtain clear, transparent and easy to understand information about how we use your personal data and about your Rights. We provide you with such information in this Policy.
• Right of access: right to access your personal data that we have stored.
• Right of rectification:right to have your personal data rectified when it is inaccurate or no longer valid, or to have it completed when it is incomplete.
• Right to erasure or right to be forgotten: right to have your personal data deleted in certain cases. As you know, this is not an absolute right, as we may retain some data for legal or legitimate reasons.
• Right to limitation of processing: the data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the personal data concerned.
• Right of opposition: the right of opposition is the right of the data subject not to have his or her personal data processed.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us through email@example.com